Thursday, November 18, 2010

Soundtrack to My Life

The alarm clock goes off and I wake up:

Getting ready for the day:
     *I LOVE LOVE LOVE Neil Patrick Harris!

Driving in Las Vegas rush hour:
     *BTW Las Vegas rush hour last longer than an hour. Little known fact: It's "rush hour" anytime you happen to be on the I-15.

At Work:

Staying late at work to catch up on filing my paperwork:

Staying at work late trying to figure out inventory discrepancies after a total wall-to-wall:
     *Then I start to dance through the warehouse as I walk the aisles recounting equipment:
     *After re-counting items 4 times, I lose my mind on how a 300lb A/C unit can disappear:
     *Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

Thinking about my Dad:

Drive to the gym:

Doing cardio:
Aphex Twins- Tetris Remix
     * I couldn't find a good link to this song

Weight training:

More cardio:
     * This makes me think of Christopher Walken dancing on the ceilings even though that was the other video Fatboy Slim did.

When I turn off the radio while driving and pretend I am on American Idol, I sing these songs:

Doing chores and cleaning house:

The song I secretly love:

When I have an important choice to make:

Dancing around the house when I get bored doing chores:

Getting carried away while dancing around the house and try to dance sexy in front of the mirror:

While writing, what I listen to depends on the story I am creating. Here are a few:
     Unrequited
     Shut Up and Drive
          Weezer- Beverly Hills
     Rhiannon Chronicles
          Lady Gaga- Teeth

When my husband tucks me in bed at night:

Walking around the Las Vegas Strip:

PF Chang's at Planet Hollywood $35 All-You-Can-Drink:
     * Tell Securiwy!!

Thinking of Bryce:
     *Oops! I meant this:
     *This was our First Dance when we got married more than 2 years ago. 

When I'm the only one in the office, I let loose and start singing to:

The Best Song to Play on AudioSurf:

What I play right after I listen to Flobots-Handlebars:

When I get Sick of Stupid People (this happens more often than you may think):

When I feel like a chollo in a low-rider, I listen to:

I imagine myself being able to throw down mad rhymes and simultaneously solving a Rubik's cube to this:

Take a break to Blog, Facebook, and be awesome:
     * Did anyone see him on SNL? "Bubbly and Ham" skit was hysterical. I'm just sayin'.
     * I am actually obsessed with this whole album

Honorable Mention:

WHAT SONGS ARE FEATURED IN THE SOUNDTRACK OF YOUR LIFE? WHAT'S THE MOST RANDOM SONG ON YOUR IPOD? WHAT SONG DO YOU BELT OUT IN THE CAR WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS AROUND?

No comments:

Post a Comment