Monday, May 9, 2011

Web Recommendations

I had an exceptionally crappy day at work. Mondays, go figure. So I call my friend Dylan who is gracious enough to spend several hours keeping me entertained while I stay late doing paperwork. How was said entertainment achieved? Through SmartphOWNED.com.

This awesome website catalogs some great epic mis-texts due to everybody's best friend predictive text. There's also some classic texts from parents who clearly don't understand this current technology. If you knew the texting conversation my brother had with my mom yesterday that started with "Happy Mother's Day" and ended with "Just stop texting, mom, it's not working" you would agree she is a prime candidate for this website.

Haven't had your own texting woes? Don't know what I'm possibly referring to? Check out these examples:

Cook.




Convos with Ex




LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment