Sunday, May 1, 2011

Houston Astros

On my work trip to Houston, I was treated to an Astros game. Since I don't follow basketball and was bored out of my mind, I chose to walk around and take photos. I played around with the settings on my camera and here are just a few pics I snapped.

I have no idea who the Astros were playing


I wandered outside for a bit. Don't know if you can tell, but it was fricking humid!


I loved this angle of the streets and color popped the blue for fun.



 The architecture at this point was very interesting to me.



A panned shot of the crowd



I popped the color for this fun picture of the game



The train actually drives around the side of the stadium. 




View of the game from my seat.




Some people actually did come to watch the game.


 People watching the street outside in Green



At this point the Astros were down by 5 runs. 



Another color pop to keep me entertained.

3 comments:

  1. The humidity is even worse in the summer. We live right on the bay, so the sea breeze kind of helps us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I adore the third photo! Would look awesome framed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The humidity was unbearable! I'll take my nice, dry heat any day. I love the 3rd photo also. Sometimes, it pays to experiment. =)

    ReplyDelete