Sunday, January 2, 2011

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead


The final novel in the #1 international Bestselling Series The Vampire Academy. I was so excited for this book, I could not put down the 594 page novel and finished it in less than 8 hours. Rose Hathaway is such a strong heroine to have in a Young Adult series. She lives her life by her own moral code-which often differs from the rules. I don't want to give anything away seeing as how this is the 6th and final book in the series, so it is difficult to review and summarize when the other novels haven't been reviewed. I guess this review is really, kind-of, pointless. 

Conclusion: Read the whole Vampire Acadamy series. It's f*ing awesome. There is mystery, intrigue, and a whole lot of action. A tragic love story develops, but it isn't overly sappy. The heroine kicks ass, literally staking the evil Strigoi vampires. She's witty, rash, and develops throughout the series while maintaining true to herself. A thoroughly enjoyable read.

P.S. If Richelle Mead happens upon this review or anyone who knows Richelle Mead, I demand a spin-off novel, a blog, or web-story of some kind that reveals the fate of other secondary characters. Even a personal email would suffice. I was overwhelmingly frustrated to never discover the secret Abe has over Sydney. I want to know more about tormented Adrian's future. Adrian's speech to Rose left a lot of unanswered questions. Just please tell me you have something in store and won't leave a poor, defenseless reader like me hanging. K thx, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment