Thursday, June 30, 2011

True Story

Married Life

The hub works from home. He's one room over in the home office and I'm showering in the master bathroom. He comes into the bathroom and I act sexy through the glass. He ignores me completely to use the restroom. I get out and dry off. With the towel wrapped around me, he emerges and washes his hands. "Seriously?" I ask as he doesn't so much as glance at me even though he's facing the wall mirror spanning the length of the His and Hers sinks. "Does a naked, wet wife do nothing for you anymore?" "Of course it does." He responds. He eyes the towel cloaking me and makes a bee-line. Thinking he's going to rip it off and expose me, I smile. He dries his wet hands on the corner and sneaks a peak at the empty towel rack behind me. Then turns and walks out-back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Well?! I had to get back. I don't see you coming in to the office while I'm working and providing any favors.

    ReplyDelete