Sunday, March 6, 2011

Now It's War!

For those of you who don't know, my brother has recently moved in with me and has spent the last 4 days following me around the house, waking me up, and surprise attacking me with this annoying song from the new T-Mobile commercial. (Reference: The Bro Hits Vegas)

Actual FB post:

Valerie
Damn you Daniel! Stop messing with my crystal decorations!!! Leave the placemats alone. And don't even dream of humming Final Countdown when you get home.
2 hours ago ·  ·  · 

    • Daniel I sorry
      2 hours ago · 

    • Jennifer Daniel has inadvertantly made my dream come true and that is to irritate and annoy you on a continual basis.
      about an hour ago · 

    • Valerie I hate you both
      about an hour ago · 

    • Janet LOL....I still love all of you
      28 minutes ago · 

    • Daniel just go here. http://youtu.be/bDRx6YFCQT8

And if you didn't bother to click the link...



1 comment:

  1. This one's for you:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsgKpjR07cU&feature=related

    You can't escape these sweet accordion sounds

    ReplyDelete