Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Web Recommendations

Here's a cool place to go on the web:

Cracked.com (you can click here for the link)

Funny articles. Funny videos. Funny columns. Satirical humor everywhere you look on this website.

My friend showed me a Hate by Numbers segment criticizing Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling." If you haven't seen the video or heard the song then you have been living under a rock. Seriously, I drove 13 hours to Sacramento two summers ago and heard it on the radio no less than 3 times per hour. At one point I changed the station and it was still on.

http://www.cracked.com/video_17618_black-eyed-peas-have-officially-written-worst-song-ever.html

And just in case you've been living under a rock for the last few years and haven't ever seen the reference BEP video, this link is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment